Delko ZUNDER Taping Tool Polycarbonate Banjo TT3
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The wait is over.. Zünder has arrived.
Zünder is a next generation drywall taper designed by Delko Tools. Why Zünder? It’s the German word for “fuse”. The Zünder fuses joints with pre coated tape. It combines all the popular features present in Delko’s other tapers with new innovations. Zünder makes taping faster and easier than ever before while remaining affordable, so trades people around the world can experience the difference.
The Zünder has a large, 2.2 litre capacity (over 90% of a standard bazooka) and holds rolls of joint tape up to 500 feet / 150m. It’s manufactured from Polycarbonate ABS giving Zünder it’s impressive durability and super strength. Switch between taping a flat joint and an internal corner in seconds with the doubled ended Delko applicator while maintaining complete control of compound application with the specially designed mud dial.
- Manufactured from durable Polycarbonate ABS
- Double ended Delko Applicator Attachment
- Two adjustable soft grip handle (on on either side of the tool)
- Right or left hand use
- Compound flow adjustment dial (which is always accessible)
- Fast access for loading and cleaning with a single clip design
- Holds rolls of joint tape up to 150m / 500 feet
- Designed to be used with paper tape, FibaFuse paperless joint tape and KURT tape
- Tool weight (empty): 1.3kgs*
- High capacity: 2.2L / 2.5kg*
* all weights are approximate values only