Bailey Step Extension Ladder 2.1-3.8m 150kg 7 Step Fibreglass FS10445
2.1m to 3.8m - 7 Step - FSE7
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ideal for the tradesperson or contractors requiring a Step Extension ladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder.
The FSE offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity
of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 150kg Load Rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction
- Electro – Safe™
- Highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder
- Rear leg extends in 300mm increments
- Strong and safe extended ladder position ensured by heavy duty locking hinges
and a full step overlapping construction
- Anti-slip rubber “Boots” for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
- ‘V’ rung as standard for pole work
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3