Bosch GLR225 70m Laser Distance Measurer
Laser Distance Measurer
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bosch’s GLR225 laser distance measurer combines a user-friendly design with incredible accuracy over a wide range utilizing four measurement systems: inches, feet and inches, decimal feet, and metric. Beyond the variety of measuring tasks, it can calculate distance, area, or volume quickly and with precision which makes it ideal for electricians, plasterers, carpenters, bricklayers, and plumbers to calculate distance, area, volume, or angles quickly and with precision.
The Bosch GLR225 laser distance measurer is accurate to within 0.06 inches (1.5 mm), even at great distances--up to 70 metres. It has four measurement systems, making it vital in numerous circumstances. It can convert units into inches, feet and inches, decimal feet, and metric with only the push of a button.
It also has seven measuring modes--making it very versatile--including length, area, volume, minimum/maximum, continuous, indirect length (which calculates inaccessible distances that cannot be measured directly because of an obstruction or a lack of reflecting surface by using the Pythagorean theorem), and multi-surface area measurements. The multi-surface area mode calculates the total area of several individual surfaces with a common length or height and the minimum/maximum mode accurately measures to the shortest/longest distance from a fixed reference point, which is necessary with situations such as plumb lines and diagonals.
- Accuracy: +/- 1/16-Inch (1.5mm)
- Range: +/- 2-Inches to 230-foot(0.05mm to 70m)
- Multi-surface area mode: Calculates the total area of several individual surfaces with a common length or height
- Seven measuring modes: Length, area, volume, min/max, continuous, indirect length, multi-surface area measurements for versatile applications
- Built-in vial bubble: Provides visual reference when measuring horizontal distances
- Belt Pouch